Get the most of your Pokemon game for Switch! Check out these various tutorials and resources for hacking Switch Pokemon Games. If you’re interested in hacking the 3DS Pokemon games check here. For hacking DS Pokemon games check here.
These are tools for:
- Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Pokemon Let’s Go! Pikachu/Eevee
- Checkpoint by FlagBrew (Save Manager for Switch) – Recommended!
- EdiZon by WerWolv (Save Manager and Editor for Switch)
- PKHeX by Kaphotics (Windows) – Recommended!
- SX OS Cheat Database
- Switch Cheats Updater: Automatically update your cheat files for your installed games (and not for the entire library). That way it doesn’t clutter your SD card. Supports Atmosphere and SXOS.
- Sword/Shield V.1.1 codes Deluxe
- Let’s Go! Pikachu and Eevee cheats
Where do I place the cheat codes?
For SX OS users, cheats are stored in:
For Atmosphere users, cheats are stored in:
Note: If the game updates, that ID will probably change, so your cheats will stop working. You will need to update your cheats/Build ID with every update or use Switch Cheats Updater above.
- Global PKSM Sharing Service! (GPSS) – Download Pokemon files to import into PKHeX
- RaidFinder by Admiral-Fish – This is an RNG tool for Pokemon Sword/Shield. Due to the nature of the games only raids are RNGable.