I have written various Wii Hacking tutorials for getting the most out of your Wii through the Homebrew Channel. I also have various popular video tutorials that may benefit you.
First things first, view information on your Wii version:
Wii users below firmware 4.2 click here!
4.2 Wii users click here!
4.3 Wii users click here!
- How to get the Homebrew Channel on 3.X – 4.2
- How to get the Homebrew Channel on 4.3
- How to add apps to the Homebrew Channel
- ISO Loader – How to play burned Wii games
- GC ISO Loader – How to play burned Gamecube games
- USB Loader – How to play downloaded Wii games from a USB/External HDD
- How to play DVDs on your Wii
- Gecko OS – Cheat on any Wii game
- How to get free Wiiware/VC games
- AR GC Loader – Cheat on any Gamecube game
- Downgrade your Wii from any version to any version
- Help with Wad Manager (no more error messages)
- How to softmod a 4.2 Wii
- How to softmod a 4.3 Wii
- New Super Mario Bros – How to make Custom Stages
Wii Guides and Exploits
- Smash Stack
- Indiana Pwns
- Return of the Jodi
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks
- Animal Crossing Wii Hacks
Here are a few of my favorite codelists. These are used with the Gecko OS homebrew application.
- [RSBE01] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- [RMCE01] Mario Kart Wii (Essentials)
- [RMCE01] Mario Kart Wii (Ultimate Codelist)
- The best AC:CF/AC:LGTTC Codelists on the AC:CF Hacks page here.
- How to Hack Any Nintendo Wii Without A Game (LetterBomb Exploit)
- How to Add Applications to the Homebrew Channel
- Wii Homebrew Showcase
- How to Softmod ANY 4.2 and 4.3 Wii
- USB Loader GX Tutorial (Play Wii Backups)
- How to get FREE WiiWare, Virtual Console, and Custom Channels
- Action Replay Gamecube App Tutorial for Wii (Use Cheat Codes on any GC game)
- Exploit Tutorials:
I have dedicated guides and tutorials for the various hacks/mods available for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Animal Crossing: City Folk. If you want to take your game to another level or are looking for a different experience, check them out! Click a game below: