Return of the Jodi is an Exploit for the game LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (the first game, not III). It was released by Team Twiizers and Roto.
An SD Card (NON SDHC) formatted to FAT32
LEGO Star Wars:The Complete Saga
0. Play the LEGO Star Wars game at least once and back up the save file to a safe location.
1. If there is a “Private” folder on your SD card, rename it to Privateold (or anything else).
2. Download the Boot.dol/elf to execute (for example the Hackmii installer, the boot.elf is in the hackmii_installer folder so you can copy it from there). Place it in the root of the SD card (this means: not in any folder).
3. Download the Return of the Jodi Exploit and place the Private folder from the Zip in the SD card root (where the original private folder was).
4. On your Wii, go to the Saves management (Wii Button -> Data Management -> Save Data)
- Remove the old LEGO Star Wars save on your Wii if it’s still there (you should have it backed up by now)
- Copy the Return of the Jodi save file to your Wii console (there’s one for each region, you can copy them all, but you only need the one for the region of your LEGO Star Wars game).
5. Boot the LEGO Star Wars game.
- In the game, load the save file.
- After you started the game, walk to the right.
- Look at the blue tanks on the left and press A.
- Then choose the “Return of the Jodi” character and the exploit will execute.