- NHSE by kwsch
- Tutorial by rafpoop (v1.0 to latest)
- SX OS Cheat Database
- Switch Cheats Updater: Automatically update your cheat files for your installed games (and not for the entire library). That way it doesn’t clutter your SD card. Supports Atmosphere and SXOS.
- Mopsy’s Animal Crossing New Horizons Code Generator: Generate your own cheats
- RyDog and AnalogMan’s Text to Item Codes: Chat an Item/DIY recipe ID and it will appear in your inventory
Item and DIY IDs
For some codes you will need the Item/DIY ID in order to generate that Item or DIY recipe. Below are links to some lists.
ACNH Data Spreadsheet – This is not an ID list but it is a huge database that contains pictures and all items are categorized.
Where do I place the cheat codes?
For SX OS users, cheats are stored in:
For Atmosphere users, cheats are stored in:
Note: If the game updates, that ID will probably change, so your cheats will stop working. You will need to update your cheats/Build ID with every ACNH update.
- JKSV – Save Manager by J-D-K — Recommended
- To backup/restore ACNH saves, use the “Device” menu.
- ACNH Backup Restore by iomintz
- ACNHPoker by KingLycosa
- Spawns items for you on Animal Crossing New Horizons using sys-botbase.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Design Pattern Editor by FluffyFishGames
- Turnip Price Previewer by averne
These are not hacks/cheats but are a compilation of useful links, resources, and databases for ACNH.
- Critterpedia: What fish + insects are available to catch right now, with location and sale price.
- Mystery Tour Islands guide: All of the possible Mystery Tour island possibilities
- Pattern Editor: Practice your pattern designs or upload an image and get its QR code for the Able Sisters
- /r/acqr: Subreddit hosting user-submitted designs
- AC Custom Island Design: Read-only Discord server listing meticulously categorized catalog of user-submitted designs from across the Internet
- @acnh_patterns: Curated Instagram account of community design patterns
- Nook Exchange: Visual index of all game items with the ability to create an account to share your catalog/wishlist
- VillagerDB: Visual index of all game items with the ability to create an account to share your catalog/wishlist, and create additional lists
- Nook Plaza: Visual index of all game items
- Nookazon: eBay-esque marketplace where users pay in Bells, not cash
- DodoCodes: Tour other player’s islands for specific items, recipes, villagers, or just for inspiration
- /r/ACTrade: Subreddit for facilitating trades of items, recipes, and villagers
- /r/ACVillager: Subreddit for facilitating trades of villagers
Turnips and the Stalk Market
- Turnip Prophet: Sophisticated Stalk Market predictor to track your price history with a probability percentage
- Stalks.io: Beautiful Stalk Market predictor to track your profits and price history
- Turnip Exchange: Queuing app to host visitors for turnip sales and any other tour
- Happy Island designer: Plot out your island layout in the browser
- Furniture luck + Feng Shui guide: How to decorate your house to maximize your luck in game