On a Wii up to 4.1 What you need:
- SD card (1gb is good enough)
- Latest version of Wad Manager (mirror) (current version 1.3)
- Wiiware/VC Games in the form of .wad files
Download a Wad Manager (or use link above) and put it in the “apps” (no quotes) folder in the ROOT of your SD card.
- Once you download a .wad file of your choice, make a “WAD” (all caps no quotes) folder in the ROOT of your SD Card and put your downloaded .wad files there.
- Turn on your Wii and run the Hombrew Channel.
- Load Wad Manager and choose SD Card and install the .wad file that you want.
- Once it is finished installing go back to the Wii Menu and your .wad should be added as a channel like you would’ve bought the game.
This is ideal because if you are still using Wii64 emulator you can use this method and the loading times are as fast as a bought VC game. Enjoy .
On a 4.2+ Wii
Video Tutorial (all versions)
(Visited 561 times, 1 visits today)