Graze is a monthly subscription box that focuses on healthy and nutritious snacks. Each snack has a benefit for you, whether it be essential vitamins and minerals or a source of protein. The guys at Graze gave me the opportunity to review this box!The box I am reviewing was provided to me for free and this post may contain affiliate links. That being said, I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions expressed herein are my own.
- Packaging – Is the box and packaging visually appealing? Does it contain information on the items included?
- Variety of the items – Does the box contain variety in the snacks included? (eg. Chips, drinks, novelty, seasonal, limited edition, etc)
- Taste – Do most or all of the items taste good? I realize this has to do with personal opinion so I will try to describe the taste to other things for comparison.
- Price – Is the price justified for the amount and variety of items included?
So without further ado, this is my Graze Review!
The Graze box comes in nice interesting packaging. Not only is it nice to look at and safe for the snack contents inside but it is also biodegradable, 100% recyclable and made with wood from a sustainable forest. This is great for the environment so please recycle or re-use! Learn more about Graze packaging here.
This box came with 8 snacks total. For each snack in the Graze box, Graze advertises:
- no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- no GM ingredients or high fructose corn syrup
- 0g trans fat
- perfect portion-controlled snack packs
Basically, every snack included in the box is healthy and has its own benefits. Benefits include:
- 1/2 cup of fruit – you’re getting the equivalent of half a cup of fruit, which is 25% of the recommended daily amount.
- 150 calories and under
- made with whole grain
- a source of protein
- a source of vitamins and minerals – a good source of at least two or more vitamins and minerals, as per FDA’s dietary guidelines.
- nutritionist’s pick
Let’s talk about the 8 snacks included in this box, their benefits, and their taste!
Chocolate Cherry Protein Granola Topper
This was a great snack that would go really well with yogurt or cottage cheese. The cherry in this really adds to the overall flavor. This contains cocoa granola, chopped roasted hazelnuts, soy protein crispies, and freeze dried sour cherry pieces.
Calories: 150, from fat: 50.
Spicy Thai Sriracha Crunch
This smells like a lot of spices and tastes like garlic. To say the least, it was not my favorite in this box. After eating more of it it starts to taste better, though. For people who like sriracha and a little bit of spicy this is a perfect snack. It contains sriracha flavored peas, jumbo salted corn, and sriracha flavored half popped corn kernels.
Calories: 110, from fat: 35.
This snack was delicious! It contains a good mixture of fruit and has a fresh taste. The goldenberries were my favorite part. This would go well in oatmeal and yogurt. It contained pineapple slices, goldenberries, and coconut flakes.
Calories: 120, from fat: 50.
Summer Berry Flapjack
This snack was very moist and my favorite snack included in this Graze box. It was so good I could probably become addicted to it. Very buttery and creamy texture. I can’t believe this is healthy! This contains rolled oats, butter, and strawberry and raspberry infused dried cranberries.
Calories: 240, from fat: 100.
Banana Cream Pie
This snack contained the best dehydrated banana that I’ve ever tasted. This work well over oatmeal and ice cream! The ingredients in this snack are: chewy banana coins, pecan nuts, mini vanilla marshmallows, and vanilla fudge.
Calories: 150, from fat: 60.
Beer Mustard with Poppyseed Pretzels
This was an interesting snack. Pretzels and beer mustard is surprisingly a good mixture. To me beer mustard was a different and new experience, I enjoyed it. This nutricious snack is great and poppyseed is also a good way to get your dose of omega-3.
Calories: 60, from fat 20.
Eleanor’s Apple Crumble
This healthy and delicious snack tasted like the inside of a pie. It would go really well with yogurt and oatmeal. This contained soft apple pieces, caramelized honey and cinnamon almonds, and raisins.
Calories: 110, from fat: 30.
New York Everything Bagel
This subscription box is priced at $11.99 per month. If you sign up now you can get your first box at half price! For 8 healthy, nutritious, and delicious snacks $11.99 is a great price. The box is tailored to your specific likes and the Graze team avoids sending snacks that contain food that you may be allergic to.
Benefits of a Graze box subscription:
- Handpicked for you – caters to your personal preference and any allergies
- Great variety – graze has more than 100 snacks available so you’re guaranteed variety with each box
- Delivered straight to your home or office. You can even specify delivery preferences and frequency
- If you like a specific snack you can buy a bigger portion at the Graze shop!
This box is a great value and convenience for anyone wanting to try new healthy and nutritious snacks. With just this one box I got to experience new mixtures of flavors and ingredients that went very well together. My favorite snack in this box was the Summer Berry Flapjack. I am seriously considering buying a family pack of it. Another thing I liked about this box is that healthy doesn’t have to be boring. These snacks by themselves were very delicious but they could also go well with Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, or oatmeal!
If you want to eat healthy and try new exciting snacks, start today by signing up for Graze. Join today and get your first box for free!
I hope you enjoyed my Graze review. Happy snacking!